Monday, March 27, 2017

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r6a37x1iyj8h49q/BOOK_NERD.png
Here is one for all you readers out there. Not sure where I got the little girl, so if someone know
let me know so I can give credit for it.
We finally are seeing some sun today, it's kinda nice!
I'm still dealing with this terrible cough that I can't get rid of, and it's making me feel awful!
I just wanta  feel good again! lol I know, there is a lot of you out there with this same stuff that won't go away. Oh well, enough feeling sorry for myself. Have a great week everyone. Enjoy the sun if you get any in your neighborhood.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Sorry the cough is lingering so long, but seems to be one of the side effects of the crud going around. Hope it is better soon! Thanks for the cute wordart. Enjoy the sunny days, we are experiencing the spring storms, with hail and tornadoes all around! But lovely temperatures and lots of humidity already....YUCK! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY