Sunday, January 28, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rksdclc1yi82ybc/WELCOME_IN_THE_NEW_YEAR.pngoops I forgot to post this after I got it done, hope some of you still have some new Years pictures to scrap. I do but I have been very slow at doing much scrapping lately. I am feeling better, slowly getting my strength back.  had my blood tested the other day and my HG is back up where it's suppose to be. My hubby went ice fishing up north this weekend so I and Chinook had the house all to ourselves for a couple days, will be glad when he gets home today. Hope you are all staying warm. Have a great Sunday .

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY