Monday, March 5, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/in456bg1r21nnfe/ahh_hell_no%21%21.pngHere's a new one for this week. Something I seem to be saying a lot lately!
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one either, life just has a way of getting to us some times. Right?
We are getting pounded with a snow storm and it's a nasty one. Can't see the road or anything in front of you. I'm staying tucked in tonight and we can only hope we don't get buried in a foot of it.
Hope your week is good. Stay warm and dry.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Thanks, and yes I, too, say that quite often! We had a lot of wind, but not bad temperature wise, did get a lot of rain in a short period causing some flash flooding, but evaporated rather quickly! Nice Spring weather is here for us! have a great hump day and enjoy life! Hugs! Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY