Thursday, February 7, 2019

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a6zcfdh24pegt9d/WARNING_BAD_MOOD.png
Sorry it's been so long since I posted.
How is the weather where you live? It's been snowing for the last 3 days here in my part of Minnesota, and before that we had a terrible cold spell.  We got 10 inches of snow here in Northfield yesterday and we are getting hit with more today. They say we could get up to another 7 inches! yuck
The schools we closed last week because of the cold and now this week because of the snow. Kids love it, parents not so much! lol
Oh well, Spring will be here before we know it and then we will be complaining about the heat.
I kinda like snow days, I can cuddle up with a blanket and a book, or spend the day doing scrapping.
That's what I'm doing today--scrapping -- I put supper in the crock-pot already , got a load of clothes into the dryer, so now I can play!
Stay warm everyone and be safe if you are out and about in this nasty weather.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY