Sunday, September 22, 2019

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w6blpkjxgkbqyv9/if_you_don%27t_know_where_you%27re_going.pngHi, I thought I would add a new one for you all this morning, Everyone seems to be traveling or on vacation, so I thought this one might be good for some of your scrap pages. We usually have a place in mind where we are going, but some people love to get in the car and just drive and see where they end up. Anyway hope you can use it. We just got back from Southern Minnesota, went on a Amish Tour and seen a lot of interesting things and how simple their lives are.  And we went to a Winery and a Apple Orchard. Seen a lot of beautiful country, The rolling hills and bluffs down there are beautiful.
I have lived in Minnesota all my life and there is so much I haven't seen in this beautiful state of mine.
You all have a great day and a even better week coming up.  Don't forget to give your smile to someone who doesn't have one.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true, we used to do this on a motorcycle ride, surprised all the time of new findings! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment, and pointing me here to your blog. I've found tons of super cute wordart, and now going to check out the clusters :-) Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY