Saturday, August 22, 2009

Todays Wordart


http://www.4shared.com/file/126842413/d6aaa215/calling_all_kids-water_and_mud_puddles.html
Good Morning, It's the weekend!!! What is everyone doing this weekend?
As for me, probably not much of anything today, Jim is working all day and I don't have anything planned. It looks like it's going to be nice- no rain in the forecast anyway.
We watched the Viking last night, didn't stay up for the end of the game, but we seen that they won last night. All the "to -do" about Brent Favre playing for Minn now. At least we made the news Big Time!!!! He didn't do a lot last night for the team, maybe we will see something from him next week when we play again.
Jim is off all next week so we have to try to get more stuff done out in the yard. We are going to tear apart the old sand box and also his garden spot. Jim decided no garden next year. We will plant tomatoes in pots next year.
Another week or so we will take the pool down, the kids will be going back to school and it won't get used after that. So down it comes!
Kim was telling me yesterday that Scott has signed up with facebook, so now people can talk to him on there, it will be nice for him to beable to keep in touch with everbody.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY