Tuesday, January 20, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/739vjeh3e5j6893/SOCCER_BOY.png
I know it's winter in most parts of the country, but soccer is played year around now, even here in Minnesota. It's just played inside instead of outside. Our oldest granddaughter plays, so next to hockey, soccer is one of our most favorite sport to watch. There is another one for soccer coming your way. I'll post that one in the next few days.
I told you about my new craft project, so  thought I would post a picture for you all. So what do you all think. It's my 1st one,so I will be doing other sizes  with different sayings on them, this one is just for me. Jim built the frame and then burlap is stretched over that. then I painted on the burlap and then stenciled over that. Lots of drying between each steps.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Soccer (not sure if I will use it, but never know) but love the stenciling you did, that is neat...hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY