Thursday, February 26, 2009

Feb 26 '09



We got a ton of snow here in Minnesota this afternoon. In about 2 hrs time, we had about 8 inches. So I was out shoveling some and snow blowing the rest. I'm, not real good with the snow blower yet, but I did get the sidewalks all cleared off. I managed to hit 2 people as they were walking by on the road with a blast of snow from out of my snowblower! Boy did they get a shock! I also managed to hit a few cars driving by before I got the shute turned - so they got a little snow on their windows! Thank goodness all these people were good natured about it. It was kinda like a snowball fight, with just me throwing the snowballs!
Have a great evening everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe too funny about hitting a couple of people and cars! who walks that close to a snowblower? hehe Thank you SOOOOOOOOOooo very much for sharing your AWESOME wa!! :)
    have a WONDERFUL weekend!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY