Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wordart for Today- mother


Good Morning all- I'm late as usual, butr I decided to sleep in this morning.
We went to Duluth yesterday, left here about 5:45am and got there a little after 9am. There was no snow on the ground most of the way and the closer we got to Duluth the more snow we started to see, and then it start to snow. I thought, oh no, we're getting a snopw storm here! And we we're planning on staying the night! Even tho' I did take a change of shirts and socks for us, I hvae learned to do that, cause you just never know what can happen. Remember when our mom's use to tell us to change our underwear everyday, cause we never knew when we might end up in the hospital and need to have on clean underwear!? Well, that's what I have learned about traveeeeeeeeling, never leave home without the important things!! change of clothes, book to read and Med's (if you are taking important ones) oh and of course your curling iron!!!
We had a real nice visit with Jim's mom and then the 3 of us went over to his sister Jan and husband Jon's house and had lunch with them . Jon grilled chicken on the grill - even tho" it was snowing out- it was tasty. The first bbq of the season!!!
After lunch Jim's other sister Pat , Ed( friend) and our nephew Colin came and visited. We had a great day of catching up on what was going on with even one. We hadn't seen Jim's mom and Jan since right after Jim's heart attack and the rest of them it's been about 2 years. Sad isn't it that it's been that long! Shame on us all!
We got home here about 9 and then we watched the Wild's Hockey game. Neither one of us could stay up and watch the whole thing tho' so don't know if they won or lost, they were behind when we went to bed.
Well better get this posted- have a great day and leave a little love if you ddl. If your someone that just came to visit- FOR SURE LEAVE A COMMENT
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just drop by to make sure I got your freebie. Thanks so much! Also, thanks again for letting me know that there was a problem. If it was not for you, lots of freebies would not have been published. -luiza

    ReplyDelete
  3. time has a way of slipping by so fast and before you know it, it's been years since last seeing a loved one! it sure does happen! Thank you so very much for sharing your WONDERFUL wa! Have a FANTASTIC day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks 4 sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY