Thursday, June 18, 2009

post and wordart for today


Good Morning!- It's early, only about 5:30 am and Jim just left for work. It was either go back to bed, sleep in the chair or come on the computer and get this posted, those were my choses. I was sitting up sleeping while Jim was still home, even trying to snore! He told me to go back to bed!
I must not have slept very well last night, I must have been worried about the weather. We had tornado warnings and watches all around us last night. Austin, Minn got hit pretty bad early evening last night, The sirens went off here about 7pm and we ended up getting nothing , but it sure was STILL outside, not a leaf was moving! They say we can get some storms today, so will have to keep a watch on weather.
I was reading the reviews on the Movie :Grand Torino- with Clint Eastwood, . If any of you haven't seen it, you should, it's a very good movie-but then most of Eastwood's movies are. Me and Jim rented it the day it came out and I would really like to watch it again.
I started redoing the paint on my old cabinet yesterday. I got this cabinet last summer and painted it and the paint decided it didn;t want to stay on it, so guess what, I have to redo some of it.I took the doors off and took them out to the garage and sanded parts of them. Got the first coat of paint on one side , don't know if I should try painting today or not. I think it's going to be humid, so nothing will dry right. I guess I'll wait and see what the day brings.
My day will start out great if you leave me a word or two- it puts a smile on my face to hear from you all.
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. tornado warnings are scary! we use to have them when we lived in the chicago area! i hope today is better for you!! we recently joined NetFlix and we are really enjoying it! i will ask DH to put that one on the list!! Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL wa!! Have a GREAT day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it...thank you!
    BJ

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY