Friday, November 14, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d7awfvw5es9yj7x/I'm_Smiling.png
Hi guys, I'm back from up North and our hunting trip. Got a skunk in our trap, and a dussy of a head cold, but no deer for the guys.
It turned cold here in Minnesota, like so many other places, and we got snow, oh I am going to hate it this year! Usually I don't mind the snow and the cold, but boy do I this year. It must be just cause I;m getting old---er! LOl.
Have a great weekend everyone, talk to you later, gotta go put supper on the table.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. This is cool...I am hating the weather here this year for sure...one day 78F next it's 28F and stayed that cold or colder for a whole week and even flurries one night...not like it is winter time yet, not for Texas anyhow...LOL! It was 23F here this morning and by the end of the week we will be back in the low 70's. Lots of folks sick, including me! First time in a few years (knock on wood)! I'm being kind of choosy on the duplex tenant so it is still not rented, but am okay with it..thanks for stopping in and checking...the visit from Uncle Arth(ritis) in my right hand and a pesky cataract is limiting my time on the computer right now...that getting old...er thing is the pits sometimes, but better than not being here! Have a great rest of the week. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to experience the snow. We don't have snow here in the my country. It's really my ultimate dream. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY