Monday, November 24, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1uicwvqyackpa1p/FORGET_THE_DOG.png
Hi guys, how are things going for you all? Staying warm? We are going into another cold spell, just had rain yesterday and then snow today, go figure!
Had another eye appointment today, they are keeping a" eye"   LOL on my pressure behind my eyes, it's way up there so I guess I get to put some drops in for the next few weeks and see if that helps lower it. Hope so.
Enough about that, Jim is working the midnight shift this week, so it's 3 nights of scrapping for me!
Yaaaaaa!!!  I have a friend coming over about 7 to watch "Dancing With The Stars" with me, but after she leaves you can bet I will be on here doing my digital scrapping. How many of you watch DWTS ?  It's a whole lot better then some of those other "Reality" Shows. They are so far from real life that you really have to laugh at them.
Our "new" phones came in today, so I get to go and get them in the morning, I'm really excited about these, like a kid in a candy store' "as my mom used to say"! They are the new iphone 6, hope there isn't a whole lot of difference between the one I got and the new one. I'm picking up Jims too, so will have to give him a quick lesson on it's operation.   Any of you got the iphone 6 yet? What do you think of it? Let me know if you do.
Well, gotta go and get my monkey Bread into the oven before Char comes and our show starts.
Have a great week everyone.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY