Tuesday, December 9, 2014

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5614qvan5o9139t/Blessed_are_those_who_spoil_and_snuggle.pngGood Morning, Happy Tuesday!
Hope your day turns out great. It's early here and I have been up since 4am, got up to have coffee with hubby before he headed for work and decided I needed to stay up and get a few things done.
I have to head over to put up my mom this morning and take her to the clinic for some kind of injection for her back. So will have to leave here in the next hr to get to Cannon Falls and pick her up in time.
It's going to warm up here in Minnesota in the next few days, they say that we will be up in the 40's, it's going to melt all our snow if it does, which i guess isn't all bad, the snow is looking rather dirty out there anyway. I'm sure after this week we will get cold again and we for sure will get a new layer of snow. Just so it stays away the end of the month when we get ready to head to Colorado, we need good weather for that trip.
Have a good day everyone.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cute word art. We have been pretty warm here in FL but as of this moment, we have cooled down a bit. I hope you have safe travels to CO. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY