Monday, February 16, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fwrc06f0wdb0tsm/whatever_you_want_to_do.png
Thanks to all of you that have stopped by recently, I love it that you take the time to check out my site. I had a real cute one that I was going to post today, but seen that I had screwed up on the spelling, so will have to redo it and post another day. This one today is more serious, and so true. We have had quite a few things happen in our family in the last few month and this here really 'FITS.!
None of it has been anything to be happy about.  Yesterday the news we received was a real shocker and threw us for a loop. I'm not going to discuss it on here today, maybe later, but please never take any thing or anyone for granted, because you really don't know what tomorrow is going to bring.
Have a good week everyone and SMILE.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. Best Wishes to you and your family Donna. Thank you for sharing your work :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY