Sunday, July 26, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bj5ru3aj7s4bwr5/SUNKISSED.png
Good morning everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend and a good
summer. It's hot here and we have been running a AC constantly for the last
5 days. I like to at least turn it off for a day or so, just to be able to open windows and let some fresh air in. Not to be for the next week or so here. Oh well, in a few months we will all be complaining about the cold here in Minnesota, just thankful that we haven't had the rain and storms that so many of you have had!
going to check out the new apartment tomorrow that our daughter and grandson are going
to be moving into very soon! Either on the 1st or the 8th. We are going to miss them so much,
it's nice having them around, not that they will be far away, just across town, but it's still not the same. They are excited to get their own place and get their new life started, and I can't blame them for wanting that. So many big changes for them, but they are both doing good, Tyler got a job at Target and Kim starts her new job in a week and a half at the VA. Tyler will be starting school here the first of Sept , so more new things for him to adjust to. But he will do good.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
Hugs Donna 

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks :) After 36 hours of torrential downpour I am, alas, more rain-soaked than sun-kissed. I have enjoyed viewing your layouts. Definitely a family to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...would be Sun Kissed if I went outside...but too danged HOT here...stay in AC all the time...cannot think about opening windows until about October or later...LOL! Thanks for sharing it and love, love, love your layouts, just finished looking at them. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY