Tuesday, September 8, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t3nvd4an29go0e4/I_TOOK_THE_ROADLESSTRAVEDED.pngHope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend, We went up to our cabin- up North and did a bit of 4-wheeling and a lot of work on the cabin. But it was hot!
Now we are getting a bit of relief from the heat, at least for a few days. It's only suppose to be in the 70 for the next few days. It will be nice.
The state Fair is over and the kids have went back to school, at least in most places. Now we all can start our reg, routines again.
We are having our town celebrations this weekend. Jessie James Days here.  It's a big 5 days doings and we get 1000's of people coming into town. Usually the towns people want to leave town! LOL
Anyway we will be around for it.
Have a great week everyone.
HUGS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna....my blog addy is matsmemories.blogspot.com you can click on it on Miriam's site too to go there...I'm still at same place.
    Thanks for this cutie...I can relate! LOL! Glad you had a good weekend away...we sweltered in 100+ days...but front moving in as we speak to drop us to 90...whoopee....any little bit helps! Have a terrific rest of the week! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this quote...

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY