Monday, December 7, 2015

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qbih1bdu01oq0li/If_I_REALLY_WAS_A_BITCH.png
Finally They fixed whatever was wrong so that I could up-load some pictures onto here.
It's warm here and all the snow has just about melted, I'm wondering if we are going to have any snow for Christmas, We gotta have at least a little bit, it wouldn't be Christmas in Minnesota without it.
My mom fell a couple of weeks back and we had to admit her into a nursing home so that she could have rehab, with the intention of her going back to her little place in Memory /care at Twin Rivers. well now it sounds like they aren't going to let her move back to her place, so it's a nursing home for her, The one that she is in now sucks, but every where else that we have checked has a waiting list a mile long. I really hate this disease!! Mom doesn't really know where she is at and most of the time
doesn't know who we are, I find myself crying every time I leave from visiting her. It just isn't fair.

2 comments:

  1. Most awful disease there is...I'm so sorry you are going through this and yes, I DO KNOW because my father died from this horrible illness. It hurts us more than anything as we have to watch them lose all their lovely memories and to look at us as strangers...must be so awful for those afflicted to not know who they are too! I fear it and am constantly doing brain teasers and puzzles to keep my mind active! My prayers and lots of hugs sent your way! Love, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had to put my mum into a home the sister in charge told me that y the time she passed all my grieving would be done, and it was so true!! I never cry, but suddenly I was crying all the time. By the time she passed I was relieved because it broke my heart watching her go through it. I miss her every single day .. it is 11 years ago today that she passed. I hope you can go visit a grief counsellor .. it helped me enormously. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY