Sunday, December 4, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q7hmctjfjnt54xn/merry_christmas-_bells_and_branches%282%29.png
Good morning, We got our first snow last night, not much, but enough to shovel sidewalk and deck off, and freeze my hands! Jim went out hunting this morning early , so he wasn't here to do it, so that just left me. We are having our yearly cookie exchange  at my house today, so had to make sure there was no icy spots on sidewalk. I still gotta go walk Chinook, as soon as my hands warm up and then I need to vacuum over the house quick.
This is a old Christmas one that I did a few years back, will get a new one made soon. Hope you can use this one. Have a wonderful Sunday and stay warm.
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

  1. I still love this one, stay warm and have a great cookie swap meet...LMBO! Enjoy! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY