Friday, December 15, 2017

http://www.mediafire.com/file/11yq1tom476mfpd/christmas_cookies.pngThis is a old one that I did back in 2009, wow, it doesn't seem like I have been doing
this that long. I figured that those of you who weren't around back then might like
this for those Christmas cookie layouts. I just finished a hug batch of my traditional
Christmas sugar cookies. Usually I have all the grandkids here helping with each step.
This year being I'm still not feeling even close to "normal" I thought I would just do
them over a couple days. Mix them up one day, roll out and cut one day and then
another day to frost them. Grandkids weren't real happy with me. So next year it's
back to having my helpers.
Not much snow here yet, which is fine with me, I can't do any shoveling this year, so that leaves the whole job up to Jim.
I think I will post a few more of the older Christmas one in the next few day, and whoever wants them can grab them.    Have a great weekend everyone, Still warm and safe.
If you have a extra smile, give it to someone who doesn't have one.
HUgs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY