Wednesday, March 21, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lf25p3u9ko8fwgw/LIFE_IS_LIKE_A_CAMERA%282%29.pngHappy Wed. everyone. Hope your week so far has been good.
First day of Spring here in Minn. feels more like the first day of Fall! lol  We got a new dusting of snow the other day, which wasn't bad but the temp dropped to. We are suppose to get a few more inches by the end of the week. One good thing, it doesn't stay long before the sun will melt it now.
I am so ready for some warmer weather  and some sun.
I'm finally feeling pretty good, and am able to get more stuff done each day without getting all pooped out. I'm anxious to plant flowers and set out on my front porch with my coffee in the morning. Didn't get to do a lot of this last summer.
Hope the rest of the week is great for you all.
Hugs

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY