Wednesday, May 2, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uzmgmkhom1qesub/bon_voyage.png
I am so sorry that I have been absent from here for so long. I guess life just got in the way
and other things kept taking priory. I'm back and hopefully I will be posting a new one every few days. I'm thinking this one should be good for some of you that just got home from a cruise or are getting ready to go on one.
Hang in there with me, it's been a tough year. Next month it will be a year since I was diagnosed with  lung cancer, In a couple weeks I go in for a CT scan to see that I'm still all clear. Prayers are always welcome.
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY