Sunday, October 7, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r8i5nuxhqh6ceqw/SAW_IT%252C_WANTED_IT.png/file
Had to do this one for all of you. You have to all admit, that this is one happens in so many cases now. The kids get pretty  much everything they want, and if they don't, well you know what happens--LOL  Anyway I thought it would be cute for some of your layouts.
It's starting to get colder here and they are getting snow in the northern parts of Minnesota and we are heading in that direction this coming weekend. Brrrr
Today it's raining and a bit chilly, and it's suppose to rain for the next 2 days, just don't think I'm ready for the snow yet tho. But ready or not, it will come.
Hope you are all staying warm and dry and enjoying the beautiful fall colors that we have here now.
I actually went and bought myself a new winter jacket yesterday, so I am ready!
Enjoy the coming week and I will talk to you soon.
Don't forget to give your smile to someone that doesn't have one.
Hugs

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY