Wednesday, December 19, 2018

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jpwln8epmlq1f93/It%2527s_starting_to_look_a_lot_like_Christmas%25282%2529.png/file Good afternoon , I have another older Christmas cluster for you all. Some of you that have been following me for a long time,might already have it, this is back from 2012.
We are still having spring like weather here in our part of Minnesota, in high 30s-low 40s, what little bit of snow we had is slowly melting. It's been a fine mist of rain here for part of the day, so more snow has went. They say we might get a little bit of new snow before Christmas and then after Christmas expecting to get more. Whatever happens , it sure is going to make the winter a lot shorter.
I finally got all the gifts wrapped, cards sent out, meals planned (most) and am now planning some games for us all to do Christmas Eve. Have you guys done the " saran wrapped ball" game?. If you haven't you should google it . It's a lot of fun for kids and adult. We did it last year and I got the stuff for it again this year. Well better go and get something done, it's just about time to start supper.
Have a great rest of the week, will talk in a few days .
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY