Friday, May 15, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qzu3illdvv86yh9/soldiers_duty.png/file Hi everyone, here is one that you can use if you have any military family. I have a grandson in the Air Force, so I am always looking for something military.
It is starting to warm up here, the last week we have had freezing temps at night, so have had to cover my flowers that I bought and planted and my husbands three tomato plants, It's been in the 50's during the day, and by the middle of next week they are saying we could hit 90's!  Holy Cow, nothing like a big switch a roo!  I am not ready for the 90's, I can tell you that, I love about 78 and sunny. LOL You just never what weather we are going to get in Minnesota.
They are taking our "stay at Home" order off on Monday, not sure if I am ready for it or not.  It's a little scary, we are high risk and we really haven't been any place where there are people.  I don't see a big change in what we will be doing, We will be doing some stuff , but will be wearing masks andtry to go when the stores are so crowded.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY