Wednesday, September 9, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ldzfvxc1qdsne0/COVID_WORDS.png/fileI did a couple of these already, but I want  to post the 2 that I haven't done, so you get them all.
It's cold as heck here in my part of Minnesota, they are talking about frost maybe tonight.
I'm not covering my flowers, I'm about done with them. I only have a few left anyway.
It's been raining here for the last 2 days. We actually turned our heat on last night, there was such a chill in the house, and its still on! lol  Air conditioning one day and heat the next! Well at least we didn't get snow like some states did. Really not ready for that!
 I have been doing a little bit of stuff on my cricut, but other then that , not much for crafts and only a few pages of scrapbooking. Gotta get busy doing something, got a ton of pictures to scrap.
The kids don't start school here until the 14th, then some will be doing only on-line and others the Hybrid, don't know how any of it is going to work. My granddaughter is in here 2nd year of college and has only been there less then 2 weeks and is already in quarantine waiting for test results. It is such a mess the way our country is going.
Stay safe and warm
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY