Sunday, October 11, 2020


http://www.mediafire.com/file/8offrr2z4il8gnh/PREVIEW_FOR_hAVE_ENOUGH_COURAGE.jpg/file

Sorry I haven't posted sooner and more often, life has been a bit hectic around here. we went up to our cabin about a month ago for the first time this summer. The first hour there I was unloading some stuff from the truck and I tripped on a log and fell. I of course stuck my hand out to catch myself and ended up breaking my hand. Not fun people! once the swelling went down they but a cast on it. Still not fun!!

do you realize how much we can't do with out 2 hands?  I hate it, but am learning to do a lot of stuff one handed. I go next week and I might get just a brace on it, I sure am hoping. And then we are going back up to the cabin this weekend! You can bet I will watch my feet this weekend! Have a great week y'all, share your smile with someone who doesn't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY