Tuesday, November 2, 2021


 https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ik2a64e6790bae/IT_TAKES_COURAGE.png/file

Hi everyone, I'm late posting, but I did remember too. Today is my anniversary ,53 years, wow that

makes me seem so old, but I'm really not! WE just got back from supper, and are now watching the Minnesota Wilds Hockey. We are big hockey fans.

Today me and hubby built some wooden lanterns, they turned out real cut, I'm going to put the battery operated candles in them and will decorate for the different seasons. I still haven't painted them, so when I do I will post a picture of them. They are big ones that I can set on the floor..

I'm going to go watch the game, have a great evening.

Oh how did all of you do with trick or treaters last night? I had to turn my lights off about 7, cause I ran out of candy. I bought bags of chips and gave out 150 of them, and the kids were still coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY