Wednesday, February 17, 2016

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8b7psjhmaed4059/there_are_3_types_of_mornings.pngGood evening every one-- Just thought I would post a new wordart for you all, before I went and sat down to watch Hockey. Our Minn Wilds are playing again tonight and as bad as they are doing they need all the cheering help that they can get! They fired their coach , so now we have a new one, will see if that helps them or not.
The weather is turning nicer and Spring is in the Air! At least we hope so. I really don't mind winter at all, but everyone else is complaining so much, that I guess we need spring.
Have a great rest of the week.
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY