Saturday, July 15, 2017

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0w5j2936zi4wjui/MY_MOST_FAVORITE_C0-WORKER_IS.png
Hi everyone, hope you all are keeping cool, especially if you are in the part of the country that is getting the nasty heat. It's 85 here today, but the humidity is really bad so it feel a lot hotter.
We were going to watch Maggie (our granddaughter) play in her softball tournament today, but since surgery I have a hard time breathing if the humidity is high. So maybe tomorrow, it's suppose to be less humid.
So today I put a bit of sunshine in my hair (high lighten it) was hoping that it might cheer me up a bit.
The house is starting to close in on me, not that I haven't been out and about, but I guess it's just that there is so many things that I can't do and I don't like it. I see my Chemo Dr next Wed. so we should find out then _we hope_ when I can start chemo. I'm not anxious for it, I just want it done with.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY