Saturday, August 5, 2017

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted any freebies.  I will try to do better! LOL
This Chemo is just kicking my ass and I really haven't felt like doing anything. I have a week off now before the next treatment, so hope I have a few days that I feel like scrapping.
The weather turned cooler, so we finally got to turn our A/C off for a few days. I love to be able to open my windows and get a nice breeze blowing thru the house., especially since I've been sick, it's like I need to  kick the germs out!!!
Hugs Donna

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY