Sunday, January 26, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j1d8dr29c32uuc5/MAMA_SAID_THERE%27D_BE_DAYS_LIKE_THIS.png It's been a while since I have been on here, sorry about that. I will try to do better, I promise.  lol
We have had snow and more snow, enough I say. The next few days are suppose to be up in the mid 30's and no snow. YES!  I'm usually a winter person, but this year I have had it with snow, I can do the cold, but not the ice and snow.
I thought with Christmas over and colder weather that I would get more scrapbooking done, it hasn't happened. I need to get busy on it,
I was into making the Gnomes for a while, give some as gifts and sold a few. I used to be a big crafter, but not so much any more. What do I do all day?  It looks like not much of anything. oops
Enjoy the coming week and I will be back with another wordart in a couple days.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY