Monday, February 3, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sdlrv2mb5sp91x1/who_you_are.png I'm back! Not as soon as I should have been, but...….
How was your weekend? We had a good one, and the weather was great, pretty warm and a lot of our snow on our roofs melted, thank heavens. It is turning colder again starting today, but I can deal with the cold, just really hate the snow and especially the freezing rain.
We are going out for supper and bingo with another couple tonight, kinda looking forward to it.
I'm going to forget how to cook ( I wish) we have been out quite a few time this last week. Breakfast and supper. HaHa
We got a new car and we are loving it. A 2020 Chevy Blazer, our very first brand new car! We have washed it 3 times in the last week!! With the snow and slish it is impossible to keep it clean.
Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY