Sunday, February 9, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/slr57s2hbiagpwx/TAKE_MY_ADVICE.pngHi everyone, here is another one for you all.
Did you get a lot of snow yesterday and today, for those of you that were in this big stormwarning?
We did, probably close to 10inches. It's pretty but a whole lot to shovel and snow blow!
Hubby is heading to the Wilds Hockey game tonight, so I will have a evening to do or watch which ever suits me. I will probably be watching the game and do some scrapping on my laptop. lol Same thing I would be doing if he was home.
Stay warm and safe everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the wordart it will bevery useful shame a lot of it has been removed

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY