Tuesday, March 24, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sc2yz0f39jisws3/when_life_gets_blurry.png/fileHi people, I haven't been on here for a while. This crazy world of ours is real scary now.
All of us have to do what they ask and Stay in. So many people aren't doing that and it makes me so mad. I for one am a real high risk, because of having only one lung and my immune system still isn't very good, 21/2 years after chemo. And there are so many people that wouldn't beable to fight this virus off. Come on people do your part, Stay Home. My one daughter is a nurse and she is risking her life every morning when she goes to work.
This will be over , and life will get back to normal, how many people we lose and how long it takes is going to depend on us,
I have been keeping busy doing scrapping, some crafts, reading and painting some of my furniture.
Hubby has been working on wood projects out in the garage.
Stay safe and healthy. Hugs

1 comment:

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY