Sunday, March 29, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/041zzaifli2f0kq/good_morning_sunshine.pngHi everyone, hope this finds you all well and staying home with your loved ones. Me and hubby have been trying to stay busy, I've done a bit of scrapbooking and he is doing woodworking out in garage.
Gotta get away from each other some times! lol. For the most part things are going good. Out kids have been getting our groceries, won't let us go to grocery store. so here we are.
We are cloudy and cool today, but I shouldn't complain, some of the places just north of us got quite a few inches of snow last night, the snow went around us and we just go some hail and rain.
Things are so scary for us all now and we would love to be with our loved ones-grandkids, kids, parents-- and we can't. So use Skype, zoom, facebook , whatever is your thing and keep in touch with them. I can't believe how many people are there now for others, we have a very kind country! It is times like now when we all come together and show suppose for each other. It makes me smile!
Stay safe everyone. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY