Friday, July 17, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1i2vgfhbpvtqynj/our_life_together.png/filehi everyone, hope you are all well and stay that way. The times are so scary now, everything changes from day to day.
I ventured out to a couple places today with a friend, picked up stuff for my cricut machine. I have been working on different crafts, when it is to hot to be outside.  The humidity is really bad today and tomorrow is suppose to be a lot worse. So I'm going out only long enough to water my flowers.
They are still opening things up here in Minnesota, we are one of the few states that are still doing pretty good with this covid 19. I'm afraid that it isn't going to stay that way tho.
More and more stores are mandating the mask wearing (which I agree with) but so many people are complaining that it's their right not to wear one, my thought- then stay home!  They are only thinking about themself. Sorry . but I needed to vent. LOL
Hugs to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY