Tuesday, July 28, 2020

http://www.mediafire.com/view/whwxjrs31juekny/WHILE_WE_TRY_TO_TEACH_OUR__CHILDEN.png/file
Hi everyone, hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the summer as best as we can. It's a little cooler here today then it has been, just in the high 80's, with a breeze.  The lower humidity and a breeze makes a world of difference.  Still trying to learn more things on my cricut. put some vinyl on a couple of mask for my daughter and some for me, they turned out cute. I've made a few stencils to do some signs, I even learned how to do etching on glasses. So I have been keeping real busy. Haven't got any scrapbooking done tho. Which is a bummer. I'm going to have to fix that in pretty soon. I'm getting far behind on my pictures.
Have a great rest of the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY