Thursday, December 31, 2020


 https://www.mediafire.com/file/5coh9ijn4y8zzbu/never_regret_anything_that_makes_you_smile.png/file

Wow, it's been weeks since I have been on here and posted or wrote anything. 

Hope you all had a great Christmas, even tho it wasn't what we are all used to. We had a very quite one, but it was nice.     hopefully nest year we can be together with our whole famlies. 

Today is New Years Eve and everyone is glad that 2020 is going to be over. Some say that nothing good happened in 2020, but it's not true Many new babies have come into the world and they are all a blessing,

We are all alive , when so many people have died. For me I got another clean scan, no cancer found, Now that is some to feel blessed about!!  Take a minute to think back over the year and I bet you all can find many good things about 2020. Family time that we usually don't have a lot of, is another one.

Stay safe this New Years Eve . HUgs

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY