Sunday, February 28, 2021


 https://www.mediafire.com/file/d44cecen0sy3dmw/if_my_mouth_doesn%2527t_say_it.png/file

It has been forever since I have posted anything on here, and I'm so sorry about that.

I just haven't been doing much on the computer the last few months, I'm going to try to do better.

How is it going with all of you? Have you got your vaccine shot yet? Me and Jim will be getting our first shot on tuesday, I am so excited to get this, it will be a big relief.

I bought myself a cricut explore air 2 and have been playing with that mostly, so my scrapbooking has really suffered.

Our weather is slowing warming up and  what snow we have is melting. I'm not so foolish to think our winter is coming to a end, but I love the sunshine and a bit lighter coat.

stay warm, safe and share your smile with someone who doesn't have one.

Hugs Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS

MY SCRAPBOOK PAGES


My layouts........These are pictures of My life~~My joys~~~My
treasures~~My everything!.
Doing these pages has relieved my stress somedays, helped
heal my heart on days that I think it is going to break, but
most of all I remember My wonderful family, friends, and
life. I'm hoping that these pictures will bring some joy to
others in the years to come and they too will remember the
good times and "yes" even the not so good times!
Enjoy
mY
MY